Looking for Organic Menstrual Sanitary Napkins? Browse Laiqa


   Yes I met the best sanitary napkins in the world the other day, they came to my door step with a smile and asked me how I was, they were so well designed for me that I couldn’t believe I was wearing a pad, it was like I was wearing nothing down there and that was truly a joy, so bloody thin and so bloody soft and so bloody light it felt like I was on cloud nine and that too on my periods, no that is not possible without a little bit of meftal that keeps the cramps away. On meftal with LAIQA your not on your periods..

    Yes they are the best sanitary napkin in the world, organic sanitary napkins no they are surely not. I know that I have spoken to the team about the same, yes they have reduced plastic, that is something I could also feel. Organic cotton pads are not made for india they are not the best sanitary napkins for india. But sure there are organic sanitary napkins in India that proclaiming they to be great for India and the climate of India but the truth is that it is not true and they stand shamed for trying to swoon clients through their propaganda.

    Menstrual sanitary napkins and maternity sanitary napkins and night sanitary napkins , they are all sanitary pads that have been made very complicated to trap the consumer, what I love about Laiqa is that it has clubbed all the different names given by the market and put it in one to explain which variant. They are the best sanitary napkins and not organics sanitary napkins but moving to wards it. They are not made of organics cottons sanitary napkins but soon you will be given a Laiqa that is fully organics after 3 years of research. They make the best menstrual sanitary napkins, the best menstraul sanitary napkins without exageration. And there night sanitary napkins variant is made with less glue, so that they can be used as maternity sanitary napkins that are made looser. Maternity sanitary napkins are similar to night sanitary napkins.

Comments

  1. I had my TL a little more than a year ago when my third child was born via c-section. I was not told ANYTHING about the possible side effects of having this procedure. Since then I have experienced heavy bleeding lasting sometimes 3 weeks out of the month, weight gain, severe mood swings. Severe cramping, changes to my libido, severe depression accompanied by suicidal thoughts, headaches, migraines, many new symptoms & older issues are now exacerbated. The father of two of my children doesn't want me anymore. I've become too much of a pain in the ass I guess. We don't talk. We don't sleep in the same bed. I think he might really think I am crazy... & maybe I am. I feel crazy a lot of the time.
    I'm unpredictable. I feel so angry about the whole thing & now what was once a mild fear of doctors has exploded into full on white coat syndrome that causes me to have a panic attack/hypertensive emergency (severe increase in blood pressure) whenever I have to deal with them. I'm not sure what to do... I fear the next time I have to see a doctor I'll have a stroke or a heart attack from the stress & anxiety of it... what do I do? I take my time and keep searching on internet looking for natural healing that how I came across Dr Itua herbal center website and I was so excited when Dr Itua told me to calm down that he will help me with his natural remedy I put my hope on him so I purchase his herbal medicines which was shipped to my address I used it as prescribed guess what? I'm totally healed my cramp pain is gone completely I also used his Anti Bacteria herbal medicines it's works for me very well I want anyone with health problem to contact Dr Itua herbal center for any kind diseases remedies such as Parkinson, Herpes, ALS, MS, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Hiv/Aids,Cancers, Men & Women Infertility, I got his email address  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com he has any kind of herbal remedies for women & men also for our babes. I really miss my Hunni...he's a fantastic father & a good man. He doesn't deserve this. I feel like an empty shell of who I used to be...www.drituaherbalcenter.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment